Saturday, February 18, 2012

NO WAY!!!

Just a quick post today...tomorrow or Monday I will talk about how I get thru my cravings being a caterer and around yummy food and sweets daily!

The last few days I have been so busy I have not kept up on my laundry...losing weight means I do not have as many pants to alternate as I once had, so I was going to have to wear a skirt today.  As I looked in my closet I saw a stack of pants that my 24 yr old daughter shrunk out of and gave to me thinking I would one day fit them.  (The day she gave them to me I thought NEVER will I fit those short waisted thingsas I tried to fit them over my hips.) Today I decided what the heck...I'll try'em!  So, today I wore a new outfit...MY RED PANTS are you ready for this....size 7/8 in juniors...what in the world...just August 1, 2011 I was a size 18/20 in WOMANS!  Unbelievable what transformation I have gone thru!  Best of all, I am full of energy and feel soooo healthy!  Lovin' the choice I made...a few sacrafices for great reward!  Well worth the menu change in my life...CRAZY thing is...I LOVE the food I am eating and crave that first!

Happy days!
Jill
ps(I will try to post the piture of me in my red pants)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill,

    Would you link the type of HCG you are using? Paige and I would like to know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,
      It is actually a product I am selling now,$40 for a 6 week supply. It is encoded and has no actual hcg in it but works as if it does. If you are interested you can email me at healthymehcg@comcast.net or call me at 360-281-0501 Also, there is a page connected to my facebook page (jill roller deishl) called healthy me slimming drops that has info on it.
      Here is the info on the actual product and how it is made.
      Along with the electromagnetic imprint of the hCG hormone, thyroid, adrenal, liver and fat metabolizers our drops contain purified water and the following minerals: Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium and Sodium.
      It contains no hormone and therefore no hcg...we are actually in the process of changing all the bottles to reflect that. The FDA is causing issues for the drops that have trace amounts of hcg...Our product does not fall into that category.
      Thanks for asking!
      Jill

      Delete