Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I thought while trapped in the air!

My trip to California at the beginning of the month afforded me some time to think about "stuff" while flying the skies...here is what I noted.

The little things I notice that make all the difference:
I can walk to my seat with out turning sideways and hitting people with my hips or stomach.
My seatbelt had a "tail" on it...I used to have to squeeze it together.
My hips don't touch the side of my seat...what? I have a few inches on BOTH sides!
I don't need the air blowing right in my face...I can breathe easy.
I an reach my bag under the seat w/o holding my breath and leaning sideways.
I can cross my legs AND put my lap tray down w/o it touching my lap!  It used to rest on my stomach and wouldn't lay flat.
I am not touching the guy next to me.
I just can't believe I am sitting on this plane with room to move, my legs crossed, very comfortable, not touching anyone...

I thought I would ALWAYS be fat, no hope...I tried many avenues, but I know God brought me to affordablehcgdiet.com   because there were to many coincidences.
I still struggle with thinking I am fat, because your body shape stays the same...just smaller...(that is until I finish toning) But in the mean time it is hard to realize I am smaller...except that I feel great, I can breathe, I can run...I mean really run!
I am strong with NO muscle loss BECAUSE starvation does not occur with hCG treatment because the extra calories come from the stored abnormal fat in our bodies...if you did 500 calories w/o the drops it would not target your body to metabolize the fat and would lead to loss of lean muscle mass.
While I am thinking of it...I want to inject that the drops I use are NOT the ones that were stopped by the FDA.  The ones I order are magnetically encoded and have NO hormone in them...believe me when I say this gave me GREAT comfort, due to my thyroid issues....like I said, I believe this was a gift from God to me!

Today it has been one week since I started my second round...I won't be on it long, I am already down 8.8 pounds and think 15 more may do me....then I get to really exercise!
One thing I learned by taking a break (which I was not going to do at first)
is how so very important phase 3 is!  We think the part of losing the weight takes us to where we want to be...BUT...phase 3 keeps us there. *** It take 21 days for your body to re-set the way you metabolize fat and carbs w/o the drops...***DO NOT cheat yourself out of a new well working system...of course you still need to watch what you eat in phase 4, but you will want to because putting junk back in your body makes you sluggish fast!  I like the healthy feeling I get while eating clean, but knowing I can still have that piece of yummy cake at my favorite restaurant on phase 4 w/o reprocussions is fabulous!!
Next blog...deals with cravings...for now anyway! 

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Girl you ROCK!!!! I so get everything you said. My big deal is crossing my legs. It had to do with the way the upper leg rested...and my lower leg was always sticking out!!! Now it lays flat. Hard for me to put into words, I always thought it was because I had short stocky legs. Nope I was just FAT!!! Keep going girl. And you will go passt the 15 lbs. I'm pretty sure of it!!!! Love you!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheri....I think You ROCK! I am sooooo proud of you and blessed to have you back in my life! I tell everyone you were my miracle bringer (new word) I would not have even looked into hCG again if I had not seen it on your FB page I would never be where I am today. I know you wanted to keep it a secret but glad it wasn't!

      Delete